welcome to my blog!

all photographs are copyright of jenny springer photography and cannot be used without my permission.

for more information or to schedule an appointment please e-mail me at jenspringer@comcast.net

i look forward to meeting you!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hallie & lulu

my friend shalyse let me take a few photos of her darling little girls this week...she always dresses them so cute. unfortunately, it was freezing out so we didn't last long outside! hallie didn't really want her photo taken (lollipop bribery) and lulu (only 10 months) is running so it was hard to keep up with her! i think we got a couple fun ones though, hope you like 'em shalyse! 










1 comment:

  1. holy crap girl!!! I love them! I am surprised we got this many..my kids are NUTS! :-) LOVE THEM! You are such an awesome photographer!! Thanks so much for taking the time to do these...ans capturing my little muffins! Man they are cute :-) love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete