welcome to my blog!

all photographs are copyright of jenny springer photography and cannot be used without my permission.

for more information or to schedule an appointment please e-mail me at jenspringer@comcast.net

i look forward to meeting you!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

one post a month?

what the heck? summer has been sooo busy! i don't know what is going on but i seem to have no time for MY STUFF (ya know, important stuff like blogging & facebook & reading everyones else's blogs & my continued learning of photography!)... keeping these boys of mine entertained is a lot of work! i took these pics in june in hopes of a fun 4th of july post and fun prints for their parents but that has long gone. so here are some fun ones of my neighborhood monkeys. this was all in about 15 min. as gracie's allergies kicked in high gear and we got kicked off this property from some grumpy old lady :-) 








No comments:

Post a Comment