welcome to my blog!

all photographs are copyright of jenny springer photography and cannot be used without my permission.

for more information or to schedule an appointment please e-mail me at jenspringer@comcast.net

i look forward to meeting you!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

watch out mom...

...your little girl is growing up! miss red came by with her mom after she got this sassy new hair cut. she is 9 but this first shot i could see the teenager coming out....somedays i am glad i have only boys...
oh, if anyone is actually looking at these posts would you let me know? i need some feedback! thanks much....




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny. I just wanted to let you know that I check your blog out often these days. I may not be calling you back, but I'm reading your blog. Actually, I'm here today trying to find your phone number. I promise. The new shots look great. Can't wait for our turn!

    ReplyDelete