welcome to my blog!

all photographs are copyright of jenny springer photography and cannot be used without my permission.

for more information or to schedule an appointment please e-mail me at jenspringer@comcast.net

i look forward to meeting you!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

first baby on the way

jeni asked me to take a few maternity photos for her before their little muffin arrives (any day now!)...this is their first baby. chris and jeni have been married for over 10 years so a little anxious to see how this little girl their cookin up will change their lifestyle. what? children change your lifestyle?!? oh...i don't even remember what i did with all my time before kids!! we talked about enjoying every minute of each other right now because those first few months you tend to forget about each other as the babies needs take over for awhile. i can't wait to do their newborn photos soon and meet baby cece....





No comments:

Post a Comment