welcome to my blog!

all photographs are copyright of jenny springer photography and cannot be used without my permission.

for more information or to schedule an appointment please e-mail me at jenspringer@comcast.net

i look forward to meeting you!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

like star dust glistening on fairies' wings, little girls dreams are of magical things

i don't have girls so when i get the chance to take photos of girls i l-o-v-e it! the girly clothes, fun accessories, the ringlet curls...they are so precious and yet i am so glad that i won't have to endure high school years with a teenage girl! mainly because i would be a nervous wreck, for YEARS! anyway, these cuties are my friend alena's and i feel like they have become my surrogate daughters after only knowing them a short time...:-)


can you stand her?

i think this one (below) could be one of my all time faves


No comments:

Post a Comment