welcome to my blog!

all photographs are copyright of jenny springer photography and cannot be used without my permission.

for more information or to schedule an appointment please e-mail me at jenspringer@comcast.net

i look forward to meeting you!

Friday, November 13, 2009

miss avery

oh to be two again...with a huge smile, blue eyes & blonde ringlet curls! watch out mom & dad, you might have your hands full in a few years! this little chica kind of reminds me of me when i was little, very independent and knows exactly what she wants. nothing wrong with that right?

can you tell she's sitting in a bird bath?
and she can roll her tongue too, who knew?!

one of my faves, mommy bribery :-)
gotta love polka dots!

1 comment:

  1. You are so gifted at photography. Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete